This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.H2H8.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. This notice discloses the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The security taken to protect your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
In this website, a user may complete a form, and give certain information (such as name, age, location and email address). This information is necessary for general qualification, and is used to contact you about your expressed interest. If you do not wish to provide certain information, please contact us through inquiry so that we can address your concern.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future in response to your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We do not collect sensitive information (such as credit card data) on this website.